Ensure the use of existing processes and their seamless integration in the system structure to meet all applicable requirements. Go beyond certification and establish value-added systems with high return on investment. Our services include Environmental, Health, Safety, Energy, Security, Quality related management systems following ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 (ISO 45001), ISO 50001, ISO 28000, ISO 9001, Responsible Care®, ChemStewards® and other related Standards and Guidelines.
ROC One clients value the cost savings, improved efficiency and simplicity approach that our consultants deliver through sustainable solutions in management systems.
Environmental Management System
RC14001 / RCMS
Quality Management System
Security in Supply Chain
ISO 45001 / OHSAS
Health & Safety
Energy Management System
Integrated Management System
E&HS, E&HS&Q, & other combinations…
ISO 14001:2015 specifies requirements for an organization to develop and implement an effective environmental management system providing improved environmental performance and cost savings.
ROC One is actively participating in the development and revision process of the ISO 14000 Series of Standards as a member to the US Technical Advisory Group (TAG) to the ISO Technical Committee (TC) 207.
As such we were intimately involved with the revision of ISO 14001:2015. This in depth understanding and knowledge of the revised requirements is helping our clients to better understand and apply the necessary changes to their Environmental Management Systems (EMS).
Our ISO 14001 related support services include:
- ISO 14001:2015 Transition Support
- Performing a gap analysis between existing environmental programs and the new ISO 14001:2015 requirements
- Developing and implementing effective Environmental Management Systems meeting the requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Coaching clients on how to achieve real, measurable value from an EMS
- Training management, employees and internal auditors
- Documenting ISO 14001 conformity based on the KISS principle
- Perform internal ISO 14001 audits
- Support organizations through the ISO 14001 certification process including participation in certification audits and assisting in addressing identified non-conformances
- Additional services based on specific client and project needs