We combine years of diverse experience in management systems consulting, training and auditing with deep technical knowledge in environmental, health, safety, security, energy, risk management, social responsibility and quality issues.
ROC One Institute helps companies improve critical workforce performance in environmental, health, safety and security (EHSS); supply chain and procurement; quality; sustainability; process excellence; and other key areas. ROC One Institute’s training programs have achieved international and industry recognition for world-class training design and delivery, and have demonstrated the ability to remain at the forefront of excellence in training and examination practices. More than 5,000 client employees from over 20 countries have used the Institute’s programs to improve their skills and performance.
To learn more about our training services, please visit here.
Since 2005, organizations have relied on us for management systems and regulatory compliance auditing services. We have trained more than 1,500 auditors and helped dozens of organizations attain certification to ISO 14001, ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, Responsible Care© and related management standards and achieve compliance to EPA, OSHA, DHS and DOT regulations.
To learn more about our auditing services, please visit here.
According to Gartner Group – 43% of companies were immediately put out of business by a “major loss” of computer records, and another 51 percent permanently closed their doors within two years. That is less than a 10% survival rate beyond a few years. Understanding how your organization mitigates, manages, and responds to cyber threats, as well as how it can recover from an event, may likely determine its survivability. These subjects are key to maintaining your organization’s reputation and enabling your business to achieve success in the increasing interconnected global market. A holistic security assessment engagement is the first step in determining your needs and gaps.
Whether the goal is to initiate a cybersecurity program or seek to gain additional assurance by closing gaps to reduce risk, we can help. ROC One has multiple security assessment engagements to aid you on the way. Security assessments which both encompass the organization’s physical and cyber measures will provide a deeper and more complete posture review, allowing your organization to close gaps in a risk-conscious and more cost-effective way. From basic security assessments to CFATS or Critical Infrastructure Framework based assessments, our capability will assist your organization with a systematic and repeatable approach for assessing the security posture of people, processes, technology, and your critical data sets. Our methodology will guide organizations through a structured review process to assess existing practices against a variety of industry standards or compliance regimes. The output of the assessment will include a prioritized list of recommendations for improving the cybersecurity posture of the organization and be integrated with your company’s management systems and strategic direction.
Our public Responsible Care® Lead Auditor training program was formally recognized by BEAC & the ACC as the first training program to address the revised RC14001:2013® and RCMS®:2013 Technical Specifications as well as the new Responsible Care Codes for Product Safety and Process Safety.
Whether you’re looking to implement a company-wide Responsible Care® management system or become a Responsible Care certified lead auditor, we have the resources and expertise to help you go Beyond CertificationSM.
To learn more about our Responsible Care® services, please visit here.
The service areas below give examples about how ROC One helps businesses and public service organizations achieve excellence through sustainability.
- Strategic Sustainability and Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Management
- ROC One can assist clients in developing comprehensive Sustainability and GHG management strategic plans. This may include facilitating workshops to identify organizational business objectives and how to integrate them into the management plan.
- Management Systems Integration
- ROC One has extensive experience working with clients to integrate GHG management programs into management systems and operational excellence programs such as Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma.
- Emission Inventories
- ROC One has the expertise to help develop credible, verifiable GHG inventories. Elements of a typical inventory development program include establishing boundaries and quantification methods, development and deployment of an information management system, development of an inventory management plan, inventory construction, and data management.
- Emission Reductions Verification
- ROC One can assist clients in evaluating the quality and quantify of emission reductions resulting from a wide variety of offset projects. Whether holding credits against a future regulatory program, selling credits to realize current value, or achieving reductions to support corporate sustainability goals, ROC One provides objective quantification and 3rd party verification of emission reductions.
- Sustainable Building & Development
- ROC One together with its partners identifies distinct, achievable design opportunities that enhance the performance of buildings and developments and reduce environmental footprints while increasing market values. Our project teams include architects, designers, and engineers who specialize in developing project-specific solutions for effective building design, construction and operational practices.