RC14001:2015® and ISO 9001:2015 Integration Course
With the changes to RC14001 and ISO 9001 a lot of companies are restructuring their management systems. Now is the time to take the opportunity of the identical structures and combine the different management systems to an integrated and more effective solution.
An integrated management system (IMS) combines all related components of a business into one system for easier management and operations. Environmental, Health & Safety, Security and Quality management systems are often combined and managed as an IMS. These systems are not separate systems that are later joined together, rather they are integrated with linkages so that similar processes are seamlessly managed and executed without duplication.
- Integration options – review of various forms of integration and the related pros and cons.
- Interpreting RC14001 and ISO 9001 similarities – A clause-by-clause review of the management systems elements and which of them should be integrated how. Also, an ongoing discussion of RC14001/ISO 9001 linkages and themes including: context of the organization, risk, views of interested parties, documentation and procedures, and continual improvement.
- Review of potential pitfalls – integration is more than just combining procedures.
- Good knowledge of the RC14001:2015 and the ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- Experience of implementing or maintaining a Management System